The Ultimate 100-pc. London Ephemera Treasure Box - mostly real vintage ephemera & maps
A high-quality London-themed Collage Treasure Box for your art and journalling. This box is filled with amazing real vintage ephemera. The treasure box is also a stunning keepsake box that you can keep for yourself or that you can use as a gift box (the box will arrive beautifully preserved since it is not the mailing box).
There are at least 100 pieces of collage items, only 5 of which are modern pieces (the round sticker that says "Welcome to the United Kingdom", the two paper crowns, and the gold umbrella Victorian scrap). The rest are from the 1800s-1970s. See last photo for all items.
Of special mention are:
- 1 Union Jack flag from the 1930s printed on linen-like material (not paper)
- 2 rare plastic Buckingham palace guards from the 1950s
- 1 London map from ca. 1897
- 9 vintage postcards from the 1930s-1950s
- 1 rubber eraser from the 1970s
- 2 gold foil umbrella Victorian scrap, aka Dresdens
- 9 engravings from the 1880s
- 30 vintage stamps pre-1960
- 2 London maps from the 1800s
- 1 Tube map from 1964
- 4 London maps from 1964
- 2 London images (map & buildings), hand-stamped on paper from the 1880s
- Many hand-cut (like die-cut) vintage ephemera
- 20-gram Coccoina adhesive stick, made in Italy
and many, many more.
The inside cover of the box shows you all the goodies within so you can keep track of what you've got. [Note: this picture can be easily removed]
Origin of ephemera: UK, Canada, USA
Victorian scrap made in Germany
Treasure box proudly designed, curated & assembled in Canada.
Size of box: 7.5 inches x 11 inches x 1.5 inches (19 cm x 29 cm x 3.5 cm)
Providence of our genuine ephemera:
We have an online antique map & print store with a bursting-at-the-seams inventory [numbering well into the tens of thousands]. Many of the antique items we have are broken and can't be sold as such so we recycle them and sell them as ephemera.